Comment on page
Dark Heroes must level up after full EXP to continue the game. Otherwise, it is forbidden to join arena battles, adventures or other activities in the game. This helps to stabilize the value of EME-coin and prevent the value of EME-coin from plummeting. Increase the importance of EME coins, and when players have high-level dark heroes, they can get a certain share of the project's profit share, in return for players who have made significant contributions to the game.
- 1.No experience points required, upgrade directly through EME coins:(maximum 2lvl per day)
- 2.Accumulated experience points:
- After the experience value reaches 100%, the dark hero will not be able to continue any activities(Max-Level heros are not limited to this) , including participating in the arena, adventure。
- After the experience value reaches 100%, players can pay 50% of the price listed above to upgrade the Dark Hero。
Each dark hero can only increase 2 levels per day
- When a player has a dark hero with a level of Lv.13 or above, based on the monthly profit, a certain share of the income obtained by the project party in that month will be allocated to the above-mentioned dark heroes who are eligible for profit sharing. The higher the level of the dark hero, the higher the profit sharing.
- The more Dark Heroes the player has with Lv.13 or higher, the more profit sharing ratio they can get.