Comment on page
- The battle will be held in a 10-player ranked match, where each player selects 3 dark heroes to participate and assign their positions.
- Each participating team will randomly play against 5 other teams one by one.
- Each participating team will be systematically assigned to different arena to battle according to the average level of the team.
- In the team battle, players need to be careful about the formation (front, middle, back), the way of formation will affect the outcome of the battle.
According to the average level of the team sent by the player, the areas that can participate are also different.
In addition to the Apprentice Rom (Lv.1-3), the competition in the other 4 arenas will be divided into [Upper] and [Lower]. Players can choose to participate in the [Upper] or [Lower] area, and the requirements for dark heros are different in different arena and different area.
- Winning score for each battle:
- To win: 3 points.
- Draw: 1 point.
- Loss: 0 points.
- The one with the highest score wins the first place, the second one gets the second place, and so on. If the score is tied, the sum of the remaining health (HP) of all matches will be calculated, and the higher one will win.
- According to the arena that the player participates in, the EXP are distributed to the participating dark heroes.
- The higher the ranking in the arena, the higher the reward.